A blog about me, my dog, my boyfriend, and friends and family. But mostly me. And my often hilarious attempts to become domestic.

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Welcome To My Blog!





                                 


Eeeek! I am so excited to FINALLY be starting this! I have been contemplating starting a blog for probably the past year but something has been holding me back from doing it. I sat down and thought about what was scaring me to start writing and sharing and realized I'm just insecure to put myself out there for everyone and anyone to read about and judge. But after much thought, I have decided it will be good for me. 


So here we go....


This is the blog of me, Kristin Chae' Money, a 24 year old fun loving girl living in Austin, Texas; slowly navigating the windy road that is my life. Haha...don't get me wrong, I love my life but there have definitely been some rough times I have had to go through to get where I am now.


Where am I now, you ask? Certainly not to where I would like my final destination to be. I have very VERY far to go. But I have come a long way, and all in all, I am proud of myself. This year I have already set a lot of goals and am working on following through on them and hopefully a year from now I can look back at this very first post and see how far I have come!


Another reason I wanted to start a blog was to meet other bloggers and learn from them. I am, hmmm how can I put it nicely? An ABSOLUTE DISASTER at being domestic. I can't cook, I can't clean, I can't decorate, I'm not really a fashionista.....you get the idea. And I promise I'm not just being hard on myself. So with this blog, I'm hoping I can learn and be inspired by fellow bloggers to find a fun and easy way to organize, clean, learn fun recipes and so on and so forth!


Well, without further ado, I would like to introduce to you the cast of the story of my life! Keep on reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment