A blog about me, my dog, my boyfriend, and friends and family. But mostly me. And my often hilarious attempts to become domestic.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Insomnia

I meant to write a different post today but I worked really late and just didn't get around to it. Sorry! But now I'm in bed trying to sleep and it just is NOT happening! I have struggled with major insomnia the past 4ish years ad absolutely nothing I do helps! I can literally drink half a bottle of NyQuil and still feel like I could run a marathon. Well... Bad example. I certainly couldn't run a marathon under any circumstances! I have a post I'm looking forward to writing tomorrow... But in the meantime, does anyone have any "fall asleep fast" tips?! Ahhhh! I'm so jealous of my constantly sleeping dog! (who is actually doing a lot better!) Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment